Have news you want us to share? Here’s what we accept.
– Press Releases
– CD Drops / Release Date and Info
– Concert Coverage
– Label News
– Product Demos and Corporate News
– Tour Information
– Video Drops and Releases
Essentially, if it’s rock music news, we’ll put it out there.
Here is what we ask that you abide by:
1. Send press releases in something we can cut and paste from. Direct type in an email, a text document, etc. PDF’s just don’t cut it.
2. DO NOT SEND MORE THAN 3-5 PHOTOS.
– Preferred photo specs: 12×8 inch (864×576 Pixels) at 72-DPI
– If you’re a pro, and you’ve shot a gallery of images, send them with a Dropbox or WeTransfer link.
– Be sure to include your name for credit exactly as you want it printed.
– We typically don’t print your photo work without a profesionally written article to go with the pictures.
3. Send video by giving us the link to it, don’t try to email a video to us.
IF YOU WANT OUR STAFF TO COME TO YOUR EVENT AND PROVIDE COVERAGE IN LOS ANGELES, LET US KNOW AT LEAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE. Email and we can discuss arrangements.
4. ALWAYS INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL, THE ONE YOU RESPOND TO – IT IS GUARANTEED WE WILL HAVE TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU AT SOME POINT.
Ready to send? Here’s the email: